19 November, 2013

Penelope Cruz Inspired Makeup Look

Hi guys, so today I eventually decided to try out the makeup look that Penelope Cruz had on on the Nespresso commercial made years ago, everytime  I saw that commercial I always like looking at her eyes trying to figure out the right shades of color and how the look was created , I know that my attempt at it wasn't even close to it but...hey....it was worth a shot... I now know that I should've used a darker color for the winged part instead of Crave from Urban Decay. I think if I had used a black eye shadow the look would've probably look more like it....anyway next time....so I guess you can call this look another makeup look....anyway enjoy what I have posted until I decide if to redeem myself or just leave it as it is.....anyway.....until my next blog......





Brushes used : Sigma F84(foundation),F35(Highlighter),P82(soft blending),E30(pencil),
Mac 214(flat shader),168(blush/contour)
Coastal Scents Soft fluffy brush, concealer/foundation brush, angle brushes, flat brush
Real Techniques base shadow brush

Products used : Mac eye shadow in Texture, Naked Basic palette in Crave,
Tarte Blush in Darling, Hourglass Luminous Light, Smashbox Full Exposure mascara
Maybelline Color Whisper in #40, Dior Addict Lip gloss #364
Este Lauder Double Wear concealer and black eye liner


Sweater : Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment