04 November, 2013

Smokey Purple Makeup Look

 Hi guys, so today I decided to post a makeup look on my You Tube channel, I did this look on my friend one day (she had a party to attend) and then my little palette just went on the side until today, so I busted it out once more hence my look. This little palette was a Limited Edition so you wouldn't be able to find it but I'm sure you can find/use similar colors, these colors are Matte and I am a big fan of matte colors so whenever I have an opportunity to get my hands on any matte collections you bet I'm gonna get it.....anyway I hope you all enjoy my blog and my video.....bye for now.....

Products used:
Mac Softbrown for the all over transition color
Mac Dynamic Duo 4 (Limited Edition, not sold anymore)
Highlight shade is from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette in Foxy
Inner corner eye color is from the same palette in W.O.S
L.A. Girl Glide Gel Liner
L'Oreal Lineur Intense
Smashbox Full Expos
Hourglass Luminous Light lighting powder
Mac Blush in Mocha
Dior Addict Lipstick in #578
Smashbox Full Exposure mascara


Brushes used:
Mac 214, 217, 239,163
Sigma E70, E30,F35
Coastal Scents eyeshadow brush




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:46 PM

    Love the heading here "Makeup is just a temporary fix, beauty is who you are"

    So true for anybody.

    And in your case you certainly have natural beauty

    ReplyDelete