08 November, 2013

Detailed Sweater

Hi guys, as I mentioned in my introduction blog when the weather is getting cold or when winter is actually here my fashion blog will be to a minimum only because my attire is mostly black or grey or just not enough colors....you know what I mean....this cold weather just makes everything in your life so down ..... you don't feel like going out because it's cold.....but yet still five days a week I have to get up and head out....cold or not, but I certainly can't let that keep me back or affect my everyday life living in Canada, I guess I have to get used to it, so today I had a planned outing with my kids, went shopping  to one of my favorite stores....Sephora....I had to get my share of the VIB 20% off. I had my eyes on a lot of stuff so I was waiting patiently for the sale to start, and I did get my hands on all the stuff I wanted and more except for one which was all sold out....can't believe how beauty crazy people are....haha.....but then again so am I.I guess you can say I eat, sleep and dream about makeup, but that's ok it's just my hobby, I love playing with makeup and trying out new beauty products....so before this blog gets a bit lengthy and senseless let me just get right to it.....this is my outfit that I wore today, not like it's all that or anything, but just had to share....and mind you it was cold out and I braced the cold just to get a photo of my outfit including the shoes this time...anyway hope you guys enjoy.....until my next blog....


as I mentioned in one of my summer fashion blog I just love details
and this sweater had all of that ....

so here I'm acting as if I'm not cold at all
Sweater (Forever 21), Jeans and Booties (Old Navy)

No comments:

Post a Comment