17 January, 2014

Golden Globes Award Makeup Look

Hi guys, welcome back to my blog, so it's been quite a while since I last posted on here. As I mentioned in my very first blog when the winter is here I will not be taking lots of photos because I don't have too many places to go to, but as soon as the spring comes around that'll be a different story. So as I mentioned in my video I was watching the Golden Globes award show and I fell in love with all the makeup looks that all the stars were wearing. I was meant to do this video sooner but that just didn't happen, so I'm finally getting it done today, some would say this is a spin on the classic red lips but I would say it's a bit more modern, I hope you enjoy my Golden Globe Award makeup look, I'll definitely be watching all the other award shows and maybe do some more makeup looks, hope you all do enjoy my blog and my makeup video.....sorry for the quality of the photos, have no idea why that happened....bye for now....

Products used:
Mac e/s in Soft Brown
Mac e/s in Arena
Naked Basic Palette in Foxy
Naked Basic Palette in Crave
L.A Girl endless semi-permanent auto
eyeliner in Very Black
L'Oreal Carbon Black Liner Intense Liquid eyeliner
L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly mascara
L.A. Girl endless semi-permanent auto
lip liner in True Red
Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella
Tarte Holiday collection blush in Darling
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder
Hourglass Lighting Powder in Luminous Light


Products not shown:
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 foundation in #960
Clinique Airbrush Concealer in 02 medium
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NW45


Brushes used:
Mac 239 to apply eye shadow colour
Sigma Angled Top Kabuki -F84 (foundation)
Sigma Large Powder to apply all over setting
powder and blush
Sigma Tapered Highlighter -F35 to apply
highlight
Sigma Medium Angled Shading -E70 to apply
eyebrow highlight
Sigma Pencil -E30 to apply eye shadow on the lower water line
Sigma Smudge -E21 to smudge the eye shadow
under the eye
Coastal Scents Soft Fluffy Brush
Coastal Scents Flat Foundation brush to apply concealer to the undereye area

No comments:

Post a Comment