16 November, 2013

No Makeup Makeup Look

Hi guys, so this does look like a lot of products was used just to accomplish a no makeup makeup look but doing a no makeup makeup look for me is a bit tricky, only because as you saw in my video I do have some really dark under eye circle, so in order for me to hide those I obviously have to use my concealer which do seem like using unnecessary products but I wanted a really smooth, flawless look without having those dark circle showing. I wouldn't recommend using the Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder under your eye area only because it settles into fine lines and wrinkles and makes them even more noticeable so for that I used my concealer and I would also skip the setting powder when using the Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder because when blended into the skin you get a nice powdered and mattifying finish. As I mentioned in the description bar on my video using a face highlighter is totally optional...I just love my Luminous Lighting Powder. Anyway here's some photos of all the products and a list of the brushes used, and I do hope you enjoy my blog and my video.....until my next blog......

 


Brushes used:
Sigma F86 (Tappered Kabuki)
Sigma F20(Large Powder- not necessary)
Sigma F84(Angle Top Kabuki)
Sigma F35(Tapered Highlighter-optional)
Sigma E30(Pencil)
Mac 168
Coastal Scents Fluffy Brush





 


Mac blush in Coppertone, Benefit Brow Zings, Benefit POREfessional,
Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder, Hourglass Lighting Powder in Luminous Light
Setting FX Translucent Setting Powder
 
Dior Addict Extreme #339 (Silhouette)
Dior Addict Gloss #364 (Charm)

Mac eye shadow in Bamboo, Black eye liner, L'Oreal Intense Liner
L'Oreal Butterfly mascara, Urban Decay eye shadow in Crave and Foxy



Sweater and Necklace (Forever 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment