06 November, 2013

Gold Soft Smokey Look

Hi guys, so here's another one of my many looks that I love creating, sorry but the photos on the blog and my you tube video just doesn't look right but these same photos looks so good on my camera, don't know why, but anyway this look I would definitely wear around the Christmas holiday season because it's not a look I would wear casually....I would definitely pop on some false eye lashes as well, just so your eyes would stand out more.

Products used:
Half Baked and Creep (Naked Palette)
Soft Brown (Mac)
Highlight shade from and old covergirl palette
Black eye liner (L.A.Girl Gel Liner)
L'Oreal Intense Liquid Liner
They're Real mascara (Benefit)
Full Exposure mascara ( Smashbox)
Amour Blush (Nars)
Luminous Light Ambient Powder (Hourglass)
Dior Addict Lipstick in #578

Brushes used:
Mac 214,239.168
Sigma E30,E70,F35
Coastal Scents soft fluffy eye shadow brush



No comments:

Post a Comment