31 May, 2014

Cropped Aztec

Ok guys so I'm coming to you twice in one day, well sort of. Today I decided to post some photos of my OOTD.....as we all know the crop top is back in style and since I'm living in Canada and according to the weather we have here  I have to wait patiently to wear these clothes and by then, who knows, it's probably almost heading out the style door...if you know what I mean...adding to that I must say anything black and white I'm a huge fan of. These pants I must say is very comfy...it sort of feels like a pajama and who doesn't want to be comfortable when running errands. I like being stylish or at least I try to be whenever I'm heading out the door. I also like to be realistic in my purchases, you know, buying cheaper pieces especially if it's something that's in style cause as we all know next season it's out the door, but if you purchase neutral colors you can make it work even for the next season and the up coming season in the future. So here's a look at my outfit....





 
Crop top: Sirens, Pants: Winners, Hat: Forever21, Shoes: Nine West (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment