08 May, 2014

OOTD : Blue and White Denim

 Lately as the weather has been getting warmer I found myself reaching a lot for these white distressed denim jeans, can't say why but I find them to be quite springy and they are comfortable as well. I'm not a fan of white pants only because they tend to attract dirt or they may look dirty faster than a regular blue wash jeans but I'm quite surprised how clean these ones stay.


So I figured if I'm not wearing denim on the bottom then I can definitely wear it on top. This is my favourite denim shirt that I love wearing, I love pairing blue and white, I know it can come off as something boring to some people but if you use the right accessories like I did then it's a winner in my eyes.

Shirt\\ American Eagle, Pants\\Gaps Jeans

Shoes \\ Target (pay no attention to my unpainted toes)
Now I have lots to say about these shoes, first off I must say these are very beautiful, it's compliments any outfit, the straps that runs across the foot is adjustable but my gosh these are the most uncomfortable shoes that I've ever owned. I think these shoes were not made for walking, I wore these shoes to my little ones ballet recital and I had to park a little distance and from the time I starting walking towards the entrance of the theatre I could just feel the pain in my feet. The angle that your feet sits in is not normal and what makes it even worse is the height of the heel... I must say the height is not bad for a high heel but this one is so wrong. The pain from these shoes were so unbearable that I had to stop by the mall which was opposite to where we were just so I can purchase a pair of flats. These shoes are perfect for blog photos only and nothing more and that's exactly what I'll be using these for.....

No comments:

Post a Comment