03 June, 2014

Summer Butterfly

So this post pretty much explains my dress, this dress is so springy and summery. I just love the butterfly pattern all over the entire dress and the bottom portion of this dress is an accordion style, as I mentioned before in a past post accessories can either make or break an outfit. It all depends on the right type of accessories you decide to pair up an outfit with. By no means I'm a stylist expert, but it's pretty obvious what works with an outfit and what just doesn't. Since I'm venturing on this new fashion post my outfits will be quite affordable/cheap, I don't think I can afford those expensive outfits just to prove a point. Summer for us here is approximately 3 months and it makes no sense spending on expensive stuff and you can't make use of it. I'm not saying I don't spend on some more expensive pieces I do....but those are pieces that I can use right through the entire year.





Dress : Sirens, Belt : Sirens(came with another dress), Shoes : Target(old- last year)

Location: Chinguacousy Park, Brampton.
I hope you all do enjoy my photos and my blog overall......

No comments:

Post a Comment