01 February, 2014

Bronzy Orange

Hi guys, so this is a random look that just came to my mind as I was going about my daily duties and decided that I should really do it.....not much to say here about this look so I'll just post the pics and the video and a list of all the products used...I really hope you do enjoy my video....bye for now.....

Products used:
Lorac eye shadow primer
Mac eye shadow in Soft Brown
Mac eye shadow in Rule
Lorac eye shadow palette in Garnet
Lorac eye shadow palette in Espresso
Naked Basic palette in Foxy(highlight)
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner
It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes mascara
It Cosmetics Dual Ended Hello Brightner and
Bye Bye under eye Concealer
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light

Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette
Maybelline Colour Whisper in #40
Revlon Colourburst lipgloss in Sizzle

Brushes used:
Coastal Scents Fluffy Brush
Coastal Scents eye shadow brush
Coastal Scents short shader brush
Coastal Scents flat Concealer brush
Mac 239
Mac 168
Sigma E25
Sigma E30
Sigma E70
Sigma F35
Angle Art brush (used for Bobbi Brown Gel Liner)


No comments:

Post a Comment