25 January, 2014

Beauty Haul

Hi all, so this is my very first beauty haul, not too sure I'm a fan of doing it , only because it might come off the wrong way to some people, and the last thing I want to do is offend anyone even though I don't know them (well at least not yet). I personally enjoy viewing the hauls videos that other people posts but what I noticed is a lot of them would have a little disclaimer at the beginning. As much as a lot of people do enjoy these types of videos there are a lot of other people who do not, and they spew their negativity on the person who spent their time and effort trying to produce these videos for the ones who do enjoy it. Anyway as I mentioned I did a little shopping but I had to actually save up all my items before I can use them, which was a bit hard because when you buy something you would want to use it right away. So I shopped at Sephora, I went there for just two particular items but left with four, which normally happens to me a lot. I did some online shopping (for which I just couldn't resist) from The Shopping Channel. I bought a few items from the IT Cosmetics line. I also shopped online from Sigma, I finally made up my mind on purchasing the Brush Cleaning Spa Gloves after months of debating with myself and I also purchased the eye shadow base in Unveil. I hope you all do enjoy my blog and my videos......bye for now....

IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in
Black and Brown


These gel eye liner is exactly what they said it would be, No-Tug, Waterproof, it goes on so soft  and it actually last a really long time

Sigma Eye Shadow base in Unveil



It Cosmetics Vitality Gloss Stain

Top: Inspiring Red, Middle: Sweet Rose, Bottom: Naturally Flushed
 
These Lip Gloss Stains are absolutely beautiful, the first two has some shimmer that would reflect light and the naturally flushed is another beautiful shade it's more on the nude side, all three are gorgeous and they actually do work like a stain, I had the pleasure of trying it out and when I removed it after a while my lips did have that natural stain, gorgeous and beautiful.

Nars Eye Shadow in Galapagos

It's a natural deep brown with some serious flecks of gold
Josie Maran 100% pure Argan Oil Light
Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil
 
I haven't yet tried these oils out. Presently I'm using one called Rose Hip Seed Oil , it's also a Serum, I'm quite content with that one for now but I just wanted to test these ones out to see what all the hype was about , so I can't say anything on these two products.

L'Occitane Dry Skin Foot Cream

Now for this foot cream I just can't say enough things about it. It's been years and years I've been on the hunt for a very good foot cream and finally I discovered this one. I was in love with one that was made by Olay but then they eventually discontinued it, so I was lost for quite a while looking for one that would actually help with my dry cracked heel, so I did my research online and came up with 10 best Foot Creams and this one was on that list but there was another one it's by Burt's Bees and I tried that one first and was totally not happy , this on the other hand I would recommend this one to anyone with dry cracked heels (like mines).

IT Cosmetics Your Skin but Better Skin 5 pc Set
it consist of:
 Feel the Moment Anti-Aging Ultra Hydrating Sensory Awakening Primer Serum
Celebration Foundation Illumination
Dual Ended Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
Hello Light Brightner
Foundation Brush
Fan Brush

Illamasqua Blush Up Brush
 


No comments:

Post a Comment