16 February, 2014

Valentines Day makeup look

Once again I'm making a late post on my blog.....as I always say better late than never.....So I filmed my Valentines Day makeup look on Thursday and started to edit, getting it ready to upload that same day, which shouldn't be that hard, but I was totally wrong. YouTube made it so difficult for me to upload that same day, so I got tired and left it to finish up on Friday morning, Valentines Day. I tried and tried all Friday and every time it was finish uploading I kept on getting the same message each and every time which started to get very frustrating, not to mention that day I was filming I was coming down with some kind of illness and all of Friday I was sick. I started questioning myself and this video making decision, is this what I really want to do for fun cause that sure didn't seem like fun, you know what I mean, I really do love makeup and all things beauty but when you can't upload your content it becomes frustrating. Eventually it got done a bit after 9pm and now the next step for me was to post on my blog which I really didn't have the strength anymore so I decided to leave it until I felt much better and that is today, so here's my Valentines makeup look two days after Valentines , I hope you all still enjoy my video just for makeup sake...until my next video or post...




No comments:

Post a Comment