16 September, 2014

Yet Another Denim Post

Ok so by now I think everyone knows that I practically live in denim...who doesn't...right...I love to pair up my denim with different bottoms or vice versa...you got me....I had this skirt a while now but never bothered using it. I knew in my mind how I wanted to style this but just didn't come around to actually styling it. When it comes to denim shirts there's basically no rule. It's an item that's pretty simple to style...no brainer....since the top and bottom is plain or bland I decided to throw in a pop of color with my shoes. My style is pretty simple and cheap, I like dressing in affordable pieces (not saying that I don't splurge sometimes on other brand name pieces) and these looks that I blog about are very affordable for pretty much everyone.





Shirt : American Eagle, Skirt and Bangle : Forever 21, Belt : Garage Clothing, Wrap around Watch : Winners (Guess)
 
Shoes : Winners (Steve Madden)

No comments:

Post a Comment