23 September, 2014

Last Summer OOTD...

So now that the summer is all gone I had to get just one last outfit in. I like wearing shorts but they have to be the right length for me...I'm not a short shorts type of gal...you get me right...I don't like when my butt cheeks is hanging out I personally don't think that's attractive. I need to have at least 3-4 inches of fabric past my butt cheeks and when I tried these on at Forever 21 I just had to get them immediately, there was no way I was leaving these behind because every time I would see a shorts they would be way too short for me. Anyway I think shorts are a staple for every one when the hot weather comes around(who doesn't own a pair of shorts in their closet). Simple pieces are also a must for the hot weather but since it was coming closer to the end of summer I needed a little cardigan and this cardigan just spelled my name. It's a light airy cardigan and the whole back is of the same lace detail on the shoulder...perfect right...So now that summer is over lets take on fall....



Cardigan: Urban Planet || Tank: Old || Shorts and Necklace: Forever 21|| Sunglasses: Betsy Johnson





Hand Bands: Stella and Dot and Kate Spade

 
Shoes are from Forever 21 (old)



1 comment: