29 October, 2013

My Fall Makeup

Hi guys, I know fall is half way through and I'm now posting my fall makeup look. So all of my looks are quite toned down and more natural looking, I like using colors that enhance my skin tone. I don't like using too much shimmer makeup especially daytime, which is when I'm mostly out. Anyway I hope you do enjoy until, my next makeup look.......bye for now......

Mac eye shadow in Rule
Mac eye shadow in Embarke
Mac eye shadow in Soft Brown
Eye Brow highlight in Foxy
Inner tear duct highlight in Venus
Under eye shadow in Crave from the Naked Basic Pallette
LA Girl endless semi-permanent eye pencil
Mac Fluid line in Blacktrack and Dipdown
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
Hourglass Luminous Light Highlight
Benefit Rockateur Blush
Maybelline Color Whisper #40

  check out my video for the brushes used.....

No comments:

Post a Comment