05 April, 2013

Hi all , so I was M.I.A  for a while only because I had to find something good to blog about. So from the commercial that I've seen about this product I just had to try it. It's the L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur . I've used it a couple of times and I'm really not sure what to think of it but it seems to be a good product. It's supposed to blur the look of wrinkles, fine lines and pores but for me it seems more like a primer which you would use after your moisturizer but before your makeup....that's why I'm not sure what to think of it. It does say over time of use it will reduce the look of lines and minimize the size of your pores but I'm not sure, so overall  I think it's more of a primer and nothing else therefore I'll still be looking for a product that actually erases fine lines and wrinkles without having to take drastic measures .....not that I would ever want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment