15 March, 2013

Intro......

Hi all,

Welcome to my blog! My name is Michelle, this is just a little introduction to let you all know a little bit about me. I'm married and have two kids. I love makeup, fashion....I guess you can say I love all things beauty.....my love and passion for these things was always within me but I could not express myself growing up. For the past few years back I have been obsessed even more.I have the support of my husband ( so no worries there)........and my kids are majorly excited for me. For most of you all this might not be a big deal but for me it is, one reason being is that I'm a shy person. Anyway on my blog I'll be doing some makeup and fashion. Here in Canada it's still a bit chilly out so I'll take a backseat on fashion for now. Since spring is around the corner I'll be showing you some spring trends and what nots......my style may not always be on trend because trends comes and goes and then you're stuck with all that clothes. I'll try my best to upload photos as soon as possible, anyways hope you all like and enjoy my blog, if I miss anything you can make a comment and let me know.......bye for now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment